Once we receive the completed New Client Signup Form, you will automatically have agreed to the Terms and Conditions below.
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions before submitting.
Terms & Conditions of Acceptance
1. The owner warrants that the animal(s) being boarded is/are in a fit and healthy condition.
2. All Dogs being boarded are required to have current vaccinations with the certificates being produced on arrival, otherwise boarding will be refused.
All vaccinations must be valid at least 14 days prior to boarding and cover the whole of the boarding term. Dogs are to be vaccinated against, Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvovirus and Kennel Cough. No unneutered male dogs will be accepted for boarding unless agreed in advance.
3. Whilst every care will be given to protect and nurture pets. Hairy Hounds in Hackney will not be held responsible for any illness, injury, loss or damage to the animal(s), caused during their stay. Any Veterinary treatment required will be at the owners expense.
Boarding is entirely at the owner’s risk.
4. If we deem Veterinary attention necessary then any expenses will be covered by the owner.
5. Any bedding or toys supplied by the owner are left at the owner’s risk.
6. Special dietary requirements will be administered as supplied and requested by the Owner.
7. All reasonable efforts will be made to administer oral medication or to apply external treatments as directed of which there is no charge to the owner. However, if required, Veterinary assistance may be requested at the Owner’s cost, without prior consultation.
8. Advanced bookings require a non-refundable deposit of £25.00 to secure the booking.
9. Boarding fees are charged to include the day of arrival & departure. Boarding fees are payable at the end of the term on collection. No pets will be released until full and final payment has been received. Short over runs can be paid at the time of collection.
10. Hairy Hounds in Hackney reserve the right to retain any animal, charging for the extended stay until such time as the outstanding account is settled, or to dispose of the animal with a suitable rescue centre, if any account becomes overdue or if the animal is not collected within 7 days of the due payment and/or collection date. Any costs involved will be the responsibility of the owner.
11. In the event of any delay in collection, notification must be given at the earliest opportunity and Hairy Hounds in Hackney reserves the right to refuse the extension.
12. Hairy Hounds in Hackney reserves the right to add, change, or vary Terms & Conditions at any time. However the latest prevailing Terms & Conditions are always given to the client during the registration process.
Last revision made on 12/09/2015